Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
Update 1.0.1 Released!
We’re releasing an action packed version of Fishing Frenzy soon! And what better way to prepare than to thank you people by updating Fishing Frenzy, FREE!
Tintash heard all your feedback and we’ve updated the hit game Fishing Frenzy for you. We appreciate your ongoing feedback and look forward to incorporating your suggestion in our regular updates.
What’s new in this version:
- Increased number of levels to 25.
- Added a new enemy- the WHALE. This one is hard to beat.
- Added a new fish – Tiny.
- Added auto-calibration. Now you can play the game upside down too!
- Added calibration button. Now you can recalibrate the game anytime you want.
- Added instructions on how the controls work. Trust us, they’re not that complicated.
- Rebalanced the difficulty for the whole game. If you were stuck (or found it too easy) just replay it.
- Fixed bug with boat stopping before reaching edge of screen. Now you can catch fish at the edge of the screen too.
- Increased total playable time from 8 minutes to almost an hour.
Expect more updates regularly!!!
Check out these other great games by Tintash:
- Try Tap Tap Ghost buster! It’ll make you love physics puzzles: http://tinyurl.com/
- Can you get through India and solve the mystery of the Mughal Kings? Try Seven Wonders for an exciting hidden object adventure:http://tinyurl.com/